The Cold Spring Area Youth Sports Association is organizing teams for the 2018 – 2019 season. The 4th – 6th grade teams will play in the Highway 55 Youth Travel Basketball League and/or tournaments. The 7th & 8th grade teams will play tournaments only. This is an advanced level of basketball that is highly competitive.
Sign-up night will be Monday September 17, 2018 from 6 – 7:30 pm at the ROCORI HS Commons. All ages are encouraged to attend sign up night for clothing (jersey, shorts, warm up top) sizing. Deadline to signup is October 1, 2018. Players who register after the sign up night could be subject to a team waiting list due to individual team roster availability.
- 4th grade girls and boys will practice once a week starting in November and ending in March
- 5th and 6th grade girls and boys will practice twice a week starting in November and ending in March
- 7th and 8th grade girls will practice based on availability during the basketball season
- 7th and 8th grade boys will practice based on availability during the basketball season
Practice times generally 6 – 7:30 PM or 7:30 – 9 PM during the week or daytime on Saturdays
- 4th grade games on approximately 6 to 8 Saturdays in December, January, February and March, plus tournament(s)
- 5th & 6th grade games on approximately 8 to 10 Saturdays in December, January, February and March, plus tournament(s)
- 7th and 8th grade will play tournaments based on availability outside of school schedules
- Highway 55 League games are at various locations - Eden Valley, Willmar, Maple Lake, Grove City, New London, Paynesville, Belgrade, Litchfield, Kimball and Rocori.
This is a volunteer/parent effort, so if we have players but no coaches, there will not be a team. Please e-mail Greg Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
4th grade - $185
5th/6th grade - $160
7th/8th grade - TBD